We had the BEST time in San Bernardino at the Cannabis Cup over the weekend! For us, the Cup was more than just a time to connect with our community, it was also a celebration of our first year in business!
Cannabis Cup Top Ten
1. Finding the One: Seeing beautiful people connect to our vases and find their special piece!
2. Bro approved: More men tried My Bud Vase than women!
3. Granny gets Her Bong Back: Teaching two fine older ladies how to smoke a bong and helping them alleviate their pain. It was such a compliment to hear that we were approachable to the older community.
4. Live Art: Meeting Leslie of flowersonflowers420 and being gifted the most gorgeous art piece!
5. Community: Feeling the harmonious vibe of the Cannabis Industry while hanging out and seshing! Thank you Hightimes for creating and growing Cannabis Cups!
6. Reconnecting: Linking up with our past contest winners! Thank you Cindy for the help!
7. Teaching: Giving bong smoking lessons!
8. Giving: All the meaningful giveaways including the interactive Magical Butter giveaway! How fun, we love you guys!
9. Connecting: Meeting amazing people in this space that we are building long term relationships with! Watch out future!
10. Positive Vibes: Finding our lost vases!
As the unofficial My Bud Vase mascot for the Cannabis Cup, The Pickle was instrumental on many big hits and cough fits!
Our amazing friend Leslie of @flowersonflowers420 made us this GORGEOUS art that was modeled after one of our babies using fresh flowers!
Not only was his outfit really cool, Uncle Dan advocates for the rights of Cannabis! He's the best!
You wouldn't know it from this image (she looks like a total pro!) but our friend Kim was just given a bong lesson! Must have been a darn good lesson 😜
The Magical Butter crew are the coolest guys in town! In fact, Chris gave his grandmother a vase and had the crowd guess her age to win in this fun giveaway! What a lucky grandma!
These amazing women beelined to us when they saw our booth! As women who suffer from chronic pain, they told us our booth made them feel at home!
The Stoned Gamer had to come over for a toke!
We'll just be cleaning our car now! 😜