It’s a vase, it’s a bong. It’s a beautiful addition to your home. Here’s what you need to know about loving your new treasure.
What is included with your My Bud Vase™?
- Your Vase Bong: Set your eyes on this smoke show (pun intended).
- Your Fixed Downstem: You’re on the move, but this baby is designed to stay put. A rubber grommet holds your stem tightly in place.
- Your Bowl: Custom made for your vase and designed for flower. If extra bowls are your thing, we’ve got you covered. Check out the Accessories page for more pieces that fit your vase bong.
- Your Floral Arrangement: Because we believe high design can also be highly functional, we’ve curated faux decorative flowers that double as a bowl poker. For larger pieces; If your flower stem is too big and beautiful to clear your bowl, we’ve included an additional flower poker for cleaning.
- Your Certificate of Authenticity: You are now a treasured member of the My Bud Vase™ journey. Welcome to our family.
How do you set up and smoke from your My Bud Vase™?
- Fill it up: Fill your vase bong with just enough water to cover the tip of the downstem, inside the bong. We also carry Piece Water, an all natural water pipe filtration liquid here.
- Break it up: Break up or grind your flower, and pack the slide bowl: not too loose, but not too tight. There needs to be sufficient air-flow.
- Tilt it up: Place your packed slide bowl in the downstem of your My Bud Vase™. Tilt the vase to your mouth, light your bowl, and slowly inhale.
- Finish it up: When you have filled the bong with smoke, pull the slide bowl out and inhale the remaining smoke.
- Clear it up: Use your included flower poker to clear your bowl when it gets clogged.
How do you clean your My Bud Vase™?
- Empty it out: Remove the slide bowl, and empty all used water out.
- Mix it up: Use a little isopropyl rubbing alcohol (we prefer 91%) and coarse salt (rock or ice cream salt work great, but regular table salt works as well)- use 1/4c isopropyl alcohol, or less depending on your bong & 4-5Tbsp salt.
- Seal it up: Seal downstem hole opening and vase mouth opening with your hands. Shake it up: and shake until resin comes off.
- Raise it out: Rinse bong well with warm water- we highly recommend that you do not put your My Bud Vase™ in the dishwasher.
- Soak it up: Soak the slide bowl in your alcohol/salt solution for a couple of hours- rinse clean with hot water. If the residue is still there, consider soaking longer and using pipe cleaners to scrub with cleaning solution.
- Save it all: We recommend that you save your cleaning solution for future use- it can be used 4-5 times before throwing away.
How do you store your My Bud Vase™?
My Bud Vase™ is exceptional because it’s designed to be home decor. Your piece can be on display or super discreet, the choice is yours. Put your vase on display, insert your flower, turn it around to hide the bowl, and head out the door. It’s home decor and so much more!
What if you accidentally broke some part of your My Bud Vase™?
- Be careful not to cut yourself! Use gloves, care, and common sense when working with broken materials.
- We have replacement slide bowls here.
- If your downstem or something else breaks, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the problem- pictures are always helpful!
Our relationship with you is the most valuable asset in our company, and our customer service reflects that. BEFORE ASSEMBLING your My Bud Vase™ for the first time, check to make sure there are no missing parts, or damages from shipping. While this is extremely rare, on occasion it has happened. We pride ourselves on outstanding customer service and are here for every step of this journey with you. If you have ANY ISSUES OR QUESTIONS AT ALL, email email@example.com or call Doreen directly at 803-924-1363. Yes, the owner of the company answers the phone. We care that much about giving you a perfect experience.